Wednesday, May 17, 2006

One of my all-time fave movies... remade.

We went and saw Poseidon last night. Not too shabby. Josh Lucas was awesome; can't wait to see him as Angel in X-Men. The characters were changed around a bit, and I actually liked that.
They had tried to make a made-for-TV version last year with Rutger Hauer playing the Rev, but I turned it off 10 minutes in. I mean, it had Steve Guttenberg in it. Don't get me wrong, I was a big Guttenberg fan in the 80s, but he's just not up-to-par in this new century, ya know?
We'll also be going to see The DaVinci Code this weekend, as well as An American Haunting next week, and, of course, X-Men III. We're still contemplating The Omen next month, and I'm having serious doubts about Superman now. We saw a preview last night, and Lois has a kid. Where the hell did that come from? I'll probably go see it anyway and then bitch about what crap it was after.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...