Wednesday, August 26, 2009

"Cowgirl boots from Kansas"

Photobucket


Photobucket

Toady I am wearing a T-shirt dress from Day Birger teamed with my biker jacket from ASOS, over the knee socks from H&M, Chanel Handbag from a car boot sale and the cowboy boots are from my Auntie in Kansas a real pair of cowgirl show boots I have had these for years and love them as they are so unusual. My Auntie comes over every year and I always request something mainly cowboy boots they are so cheap and great quality. The first time I asked for a pair of cowboy boots my Uncle asked if they were for line dancing I had to explain that it is a fashion thing, you see in Kansas cowboy boots are classed as work wear or for shows so he thought it a little strange. They have got used to my crazy request over the past years.

The cuffs are by Giles Deacon for New Look and I brought the ring today. I am sure you will be seeing more of this ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...