Monday, September 25, 2006

4 weeks and counting...

It's been months since I've posted! Life has been very full and absolutely wonderful. The baby could be here any day now. Harry and I managed to pay off one of our cars. I'm still working. My sister-in-law got married a couple of weeks ago. The nursery is completely done and ready to roll. Luna is now very comfortable with us and even chills out on the sofa and watches TV with us. My youngest niece started the 5th grade, and my oldest is a senior in high school. I've gained 23 lbs. and my fingers are swollen. I'm sick of stretchy pants and would love to put on a pair of jeans again. I miss shopping. Harry installed a new stove this weekend. Our car insurance is paid until March. I'm going to be 30 in about 7 months. The Simpsons are on right now.

And all is right in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...