Monday, June 25, 2007

On break now at work and thought I'd finally write something for poor Lea to read! She said she checks in here everyday, and, alas, I haven't given her one single word in weeks now. I feel I have to rectify that situation.

Speaking of the Lovely Lea, we had coffee last weekend and played catch up since the birth of Little Ellie. We drank our caffeine, stared at Ellie for an hour or two, and talked about friends, family, and all other things life-involving. She's doing well, another one of her friends is getting married, and she's been helping her dad on the road to recovery. One of her sisters is trying to have a baby while the other is buying a home. Lea's gone to a few open houses herself, but no house yet. I know how that feels. It may be a couple more years for the both of us.

We talked about our vacation plans for the year and about work, about our husbands and her new allergy to sulfites (she'll be damned if she'll let that get in the way of having a glass of wine now and again!). We talked and talked and talked. I love our time together.

My oldest niece also graduated from high school last weekend. Good Lord! She's all growed up now. Getting her license this summer and going off to college. Where did the time go? Here's some pics of the happy graduate...






It's hard to believe my sister's oldest is graduating and my little one is just starting out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...