Friday, February 15, 2008

Today

I'm getting work done on my tattoo! Woo hoo! I'm so excited... bring on the pain! LOL.

Ellie's had a cold all week, and yesterday it got bad. Once her temp started going up and she was tugging at her ears, we knew she had to go see the doc. Sure enough, ear infections in both ears. Poor kid. 10 days of antibiotics. Blech.

And Mommy's starting to feel like crap, too. My ear's bugging me a bit, as well, but I'm hoping it'll clear itself up. Bah.

That's not gonna stop me from going under the gun, though. No way! Not to mention that I'd hate to cancel on the guy since he set aside nearly the entire day to work on my back. He was kind enough not to take a deposit; canceling would make me a major asshole.

Just 3 more hours! I'm shivering with antici...
...pation.

I'll post pics tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...