Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Catch me a dream

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Trousers H&M, Jacket Miss Selfridges,, Boots Dune Bag, Label Lab, Rings Topshop, H&M & Margie Hearts Vintage

Wow the sun sure did have his hat on I took these pictures yesterday and what a stunning day the wind had died down and the sky was perfect azure blue could almost of been spring if it was not for that little chill in the air. You guys seemed really interested in the feather post so I have found some links where you can buy dream catchers. This ebay seller has some beautiful ones check them out here and Wakan Tanka has some amazing Native American Products including dream catchers check it here


The one I have on my bag is customized by moi I removed the middle attachment which is now on a neckalce and added these longer feathers which I brought from ebay. Just incase you was wondering :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...