Friday, February 4, 2011

Worth the wait

Photobucket

I am sooooo happy I have wanted these Topshop boots since December but I could not afford them in December because I had to spend my spare money on Christmas presents and then I over spent in January and then I thought I would get them this month and an unexpected bill turned up so I had to pass on them and tonight I went onto the Topshop website to see what was new in and new lines had been added to their sale and they had gone in, straight into the basket they went and now they belong to me :)))

Check them out for yourselves here

Photobucket


I have been lusting after the JC Litas like most bloggers but I cant be bothered with customs and high shipping charges so that is why these Topshop ones appealled to me as I feel they have a touch of Litas about them what do you think????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...