Saturday, April 30, 2011

Lingerie Please

Photobucket

Photobucket

When I was asked by Lingerie Please to review some of their products my first thought was how on earth am I going to do a post about lingerie then I thought we always proudly show off our outfits but we never consider what is underneath and I bet many of us spend just as much time picking underwear as we do an outfit so I got straight onto the website which is so easy to use and breaks everything down into categories making it totally user friendly I picked this gorgeous lingerie set by Freya the fit is spot on and very comfortable I am not a big fan of padding so this clear lace bra was the perfect choice it also has underwire and sits very comfortably under the bust which I think is important.

Be sure to check Lingerie Please out they have some gorgeous pieces and a large range of makes including Gossard and Henry Holland a pair of his tights are also on there way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...