Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Can you hear the angels singing?

You know, that "Ahhhhhhhhh", like opening up a box and finding God inside, a bright light pouring out of the top and warming your face. Ok, maybe the angels' "Ahhhhhhhhh" only makes ME think of something like that.

Anyway, yesterday was a wonderful day at work because I have finally been told when I'll start my new work hours... November 1st. Woo-hoo! I'll be working 8:30am-5pm, just like the rest of the civilized world.

I'll also be heading up a team of my own, which is cool. I'll be more "in the loop" from now on, which is both a blessing and a curse. We'll see how it goes. I like being in the know. I like putting in my two bits.

Maybe I'll even get internet access. Hey, it can happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...