Thursday, October 6, 2005

New mix

There are many people who have made a lasting impression on me while growing up. Writing these passed few entries has brought up memories of them, and, along with those visual memories, audio ones have come up, as well. My life seems to be compiled of soundtracks, songs that have also recorded events that have taken place within their melodies and bass lines. On my break at work last week, I decided to put together yet another soundtrack of my life, this one consisting of the people I have known. I'm thinking about calling it "This is how you remind me..."

K.K. - Without You - Motley Crue
A.T. - Stand - REM
H.A. - My Sharona - The Knack
J.P. - Heavenly - Harry Connick Jr.
L.C. - Wanted Dead or Alive - Bon Jovi
S.D. - High Enough - Damn Yankees
M.M. - More Than Words - Extreme
A.Z. - Every Rose Has Its Thorn - Poison
B.D. - Precious Things - Tori Amos
C.S. - Hey Jealousy - Gin Blossoms
C.G. - Whale and Wasp - Alice in Chains
C.C. - Footsteps - Pearl Jam
K.C. - Seether - Veruca Salt
R.C. - Blister in the Sun - The Violent Femmes
K.S. - Kryptonite - 3 Doors Down
T.R. - Ants Marching - DMB
M.D. - Why Don't We Get Drunk and Screw? - Jimmy Buffett
D.K. - Professional Widow - Tori Amos
H.B. - No Ordinary Love - Sade
A.B. - Glory Box - Portishead

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...