Monday, October 24, 2005

Letter to a concerned and wonderful friend

Hey R-
Yeah, I've been MIA for the passed couple of weeks. I haven't written an entry in eons. Work has been hectic..., so I've been trying to de-stress by watching TV instead of blogging. Surprisingly, it's actually been working!

For the first time in years, I didn't even touch the computer this entire weekend. No email, nothing. That's gotta be some kind of a record for me! We kept ourselves busy going to a Halloween party on Saturday and having dinner at my mom's on Sunday. We even pulled out Trivial Pursuit Sunday night to play with my niece. How suburban can you get?

It just feels good to get away from yourself for a while and do things you normally wouldn't do. It's refreshing. I'm not sure when I'll get back to Blogland. It's starting to feel like yet another chapter in my life, one that may be ending. Who knows?

But I am doing OK. Thank you for asking. Even if I stop writing in my own blog, I'll still be lurking around on yours:)

Take care-
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...