Saturday, December 17, 2005

I'm not exactly hiding

I don't really have a reason for not letting everyone know that I've started a blog again. It's not really a secret. I guess I just want a place of my own to hang out (with the exception of John, whom I've invited in because my blog was the way we usually talked to each other).

It wouldn't be terrible to have people reading me again. I wouldn't mind. I'm easy enough to find (hell, I think I've already been found by an old reader or two). And, eventually, I'm sure I will let everyone know.

Just not yet.

I'm hoping I won't offend anyone by not telling them right away.

That is not my intention.

Sometimes a woman just needs a room of her own. Virginia Woolf was a smart lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...