Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Freakin' Creeping me out!

My mom got a call last night at her house for me. I haven't used that number as my own in over 10 years. They asked for Alicia, and when my mom asked who was calling, they simply asked for me again. When my mom told them I no longer lived there, they hung up as she was trying to ask them if they'd like to leave a message.

And damn it all for my mom living in the Stone Age and not having caller ID.

We both guessed that it could be someone from high school, but who the hell would want to contact me from Bunnell? I pretty much already have some form of contact with the people I was friends with in high school.

Telemarketer seems unlikely because I didn't really have any credit cards or anything while living there.

The only other guess is that they looked up my maiden name (possibly not knowing I've married), and got my mom's phone number that way.

So who the hell is this mystery person, and what do they want with me? I like my life just as it is and don't need some psycho stalker screwing it up.

And if it's Mark Wilmott, I'm holding Tom and Kevin personally responsible for not taking care of that situation eons ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...