Monday, April 9, 2007

Kim had the baby!

Kim had the baby!
Little Niko Vincente was born Easter Sunday a little after 3am. Kim's water broke at 11:47 pm and Ellie's new little gay friend arrived into this world about 3 and a 1/2 hours later (Kim has promised Harry Niko will be gay so we can trust him with our daughter). He weighed in at 7 lbs 11 oz and measures 20 inches long. And his head circumference is 14 cm. I always wondered why they measure length in inches and head circumference in centimeters. That's screwy American logic for ya! Anyway, Kim says he's got a serious head of hair (just like Ellie!) and Delio's nose. I can't go and see him yet because I STILL have a runny nose (it's been over 2 weeks now) and don't want to get Mommy or Baby sick. If I still have it by the middle of the week, it probably means I've developed allergies at the age of 30 (NOOOOO!), and I'll be able to visit. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...