Thursday, August 9, 2007

'Tis NOT the season

Season for colds, that is. Yet poor little Ellie has one. The 7th cold this year. I was so hoping she'd get through the entire summer without one. Alas, no dice.

She's been cold-free since the beginning of June. It's been wonderful. And then little Alex came back from vacation or camp or wherever he was, and I hear the sniffle and the cough. And I think... GREEEEAAAAT. Ellie's gonna catch that. I give it 3 days.

And fast-forward 3 days. And yes, we have a runny nose. Yes, we have sneeze after sneeze. And yes, the cough started this afternoon.

My poor Sweetpea. She's such a trooper though. Not one complaint, even when I have to wipe her nose. And she usually hates that.

Luckily, she has an entire week at home with mommy to recuperate. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...