Monday, January 28, 2008

Doin' my happy dance:D

Last night, I was down on the floor, playing with Ellie like I do every evening after dinner. My little one was being especially cuddly with me (oh, how I love it), so much so that she was not only doing her usual kisses but giving great, big hugs too.

So she came in for a hug yet again, pulled back a little, looked me in the eye, and said, "I love you." Clear as day.

Harry came running around the kitchen counter yelling, "I heard that!"

We've been trying to get her to say it for a couple of weeks now. She hears us say it constantly to her, and lately we've asked her to repeat it to no avail.

So we were floored when she not only said it without a push from us, but said it in the correct context. Holy crap! LOL.

I'm one happy mama today:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...