Saturday, May 7, 2011

Summer Wardrobe Update

Photobucket

I have been shopping for pieces to update my summer wardrobe. I wanted a boho style bag and I have not really had much luck finding anything and yesterday the local market was on, there was a seller selling lots of ethnic inspired clothing and bags I picked up these two bags.

Photobucket

I missed out on the Topshop fringe leggings when they first came out a few months ago and yesterday they were back in stock in my local store. I have been on the hunt for a coin charm belt and found this one of ebay. The last item is the most goregous full length kimono by Oh My Love I first found them on ASOS just before pay day I went to buy one and they had sold out so I goggle them and found they had a direct online store check them out here

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...