Monday, July 18, 2011

Forget summer lets go straight to autumn

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pink Denim Shorts ebay, Top H&M, Boots Miss Selfridge (old), Jacket Miss Selfridge (old), Bag Tesco (old)

This weather is seriously weird it was so freaking dark the other day I had to put the lights on in the afternoon it felt more like October than July the upside is I can really mix things up when getting dressed and I want to get as much wear out of these pink denim cut offs coz I am not sure if they will look"so last season" next year.

I also want to confess to a little addiction I have I cant stop using Batiste Dry Shampoo I use it straight after I have washed my hair and now I have found the coconut & exotic fragrance one I am even more addicted it smells amazing. The only problem is I have to dust my room every day and I am getting through a can a week. I have also tried to find their new Volume one XXL but with no luck :(( I will keep searching.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...