Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Namaste'

(found using Google Images)

I picked up Living Buddha, Living Christ by Thich Nhat Hanh again last week. 6 months ago, I couldn't connect with it. Today, I'm trying to live it.

I'm trying new things, thinking in new ways. I went to my first-evah! yoga class this past weekend. It was held at the beach the next town over. And I loved it.

Loved it.

I'm practicing yoga again. Mostly at home. Rodney Yee is my man. His voice centers me.

I feel good.

There is a lot going on in my life right now. Things I cannot share because it involves so many other people. Things that weigh heavy on my heart and my mind. I'm finding a way to deal with it.

I'm not looking for answers. I'm looking for the best me.

I find a little more of her every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...