Saturday, July 9, 2011

My Feather Tattoo

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Vintage Leather Shorts ebay, Kimono Topshop, Top H&M, Boots Miss Selfridge

I am so pleased I finally went ahead and got my tattoo done. Some of you guys were asking about pain and stuff. I can honestly say it did not hurt I do have a high pain threshold and a very fine needle was used to get the feather effect so these factors obviously made it more comfortable. The healing process was not that bad either it was more the waiting for it to heal to see the final result that I found annoying I used a thin layer of Bepanthen three times a day. The only thing is it is addictive I am already thinking what I want done next.

I would love to hear about your tattoos xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...