Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Feathered

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


Skirt Miss Selfridge, Tee Primark (diy moi), Boots Topshop, Boot Cuff ebay, Feather Earring Little Wing Feathers


My ears are pierced but I don't wear earrings never seen the point as my hair always covers them up and I have a weird paranoia about sagging earlobes ha ha you know when you look at old peoples earlobes and they are like mega long well I've always had this idea that it was down to prolonged wearing of heavy earrings so I decided to pass on them. I have now changed my mind when a parcel from the lovely Elle of Little Wing Feathers arrived and in it was the most amazing feather drop earrings. Check out the one I am wearing here


Elle also has a blog Eleanor Put Your Boots On be sure to check it out here oh and you can sneak preview her things before she puts them on her website


Ohhh I do have eyebrows btw but they are really fair think I am going to have to dye them after seeing that last pic xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...