Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A Magpies Dream

PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket


Jacket Yumi, Shorts ebay (diy moi), Top H&M, Boots Topshop, Bangle Car Boot Sale, Ring Margie Hearts Vintage, Earring Little Wing Feathers


I got this jacket a while ago in the sales I have worn it loads it looks great thrown over anything. I am also wearing my diy shorts they remind me of a glitter ball loving all the silver so I just piled on my silver jewellery for added silver appeal.


I think I am losing my mojo too guys ha ha I cant find a freaking pair of boots I always buy at least one pair of boots a season and I cant find anything I like the bloody Litas come into stock when I am skint and once I have the money they are out of stock again. I hate too say this but I am not even liking Topshops offerings omg what is wrong with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...