Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Mama said there be days like this

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


Kimono Topshop, Top Topshop, Shorts ebay, Chain Belt ebay, Boots Spartoo


Hey dolls some of you noticed a change in my hair colour on yesterdays post. I did a bit of a diy on it and put a lilac dye through my hair I mixed it with conditioner so the colour was not so intense I am pleased with the results and love the blue, silver tones. I did get a bit scared and washed it off after about 5 mins it was meant to be left on for 15 it is certainly something I am going to maintain the lilac colour also toned down the yellow in my hair and that is why it looks so much whiter. If you are interested in what I did I used Directions hair dye in lilac I mixed half dye with half of my usual hair conditioner and applied to my hair like a hair treatment pretty simple :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...