Wednesday, March 12, 2008

What's happening, Hotstuff?

Starting this past Monday, I no longer have to look at invoices all day and have resumed my old duties here at work. And I'm VERY happy about it. I actually have a lot more work to do (which is why I haven't been on here for like 6 hours a day - LOL), but it makes the time go by so fast. I love that. I can't believe it's already Wednesday. Crazy.

Let's see... my sister finds out today if she will be continuing her nursing program. She had her final last night, so we'll see. She hasn't been doing too well, I guess; she's got a lot going on in her life right now, namely an asshole of an ex-husband trying to fuck with her again. I hate that.

Ellie had a small accident yesterday at daycare. All the kids were playing outside, with Teri and her 27-year-old daughter, Stacy (whom Ellie LOVES to pieces and is actually the only name she knows how to say besides Mama and Daddy), watching over them. Lady, Teri's 12-year-old yellow mutt, was also running around outside, getting some exercise. Lady attempted to jump up on Stacy to get a headpat, but missed and pegged Ellie. She accidently scratched her under the eye (thank God it was under and not IN). She didn't break the skin or anything, but it still sucks. I'm hoping it won't leave a scar. We're keeping it very clean and just hoping for the best. It doesn't seem to hurt, and Ellie's not traumatized or anything. As for Lady, Teri feels it best not to let the poor doggie play outside when the kids are out there. I feel bad (the dog didn't mean to do it), but Teri's adamant about it. Lady will just have to go outside once the kids are in eating their lunch.

Speaking of outside, the weather has finally warmed a bit, climbing into the mid to upper 40s (yeah, that's warm for March in New England), and Ellie's so digging playing outside. Harry brought her out yesterday when they got home, letting her run around the back yard, pulling her around in a wagon, and letting her try to ride her little, green John Deere tractor deal. I didn't get to join in the fun cuz I was stuck here at work. I'm hoping the weather will be good this weekend so I can see her in action and maybe snap a few pics.

That's about all I got for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...