Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Ubatuba Project 2009

Before:

Shiny gray formica with a chrome trim. Oooooh. And a ginormous porcelain-enamel-over-cast-iron sink (which I must admit I already miss). Oh, and a piece of plywood added to the end of the long countertop for when we put the dishwasher in. Classy.








After Harry ripped the countertops, the sink, and that gorgeous piece of plywood out (notice that lovely shade of pink where the backsplash was; you know you're jealous):




Finally, the finished product (minus the new red curtains I'm putting up; my mom is sewing them for me):









The guys that installed the countertops were professional and efficient. They were only here for a half hour or so. I couldn't be more happy with the outcome. My little galley kitchen actually feels bigger, and it's made me fall in love with my new home even more.

Yay for Ubatuba!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...