Monday, June 22, 2009

Weekend from Hell that I won't go into detail on (poor grammar) and results

I think Ellie is on the mend, and for that I am grateful. This weekend was, to put it mildly, unpleasant. My poor, poor little girl. I don't ever want to hear her cough again. And that's all I'll say on that because I don't want to look over my blog entries a few months from now and be reminded of this horrendous weekend in all its detail.

As for WW results for last week, I lost another 0.8 lbs, which doesn't look like much on paper, but still makes me happy. I'm noticing a trend, so I'm cool with it. A loss is a loss is a loss. Happy dance!

Oh, and I made mini pizza meatloafs (turkey meatloaf mixed with pizza sauce made in a muffin tin topped with pizza sauce and mozzarella cheese) for Harry's father's day dinner last night, and it was so damn good that I'm still craving more today. I have some left over that's going into a baked ziti-type dish tomorrow, and I know it's going to be awesome. And tonight we're having chicken parmigiana.

I could totally eat like this for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...