Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Bows & Everything

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Early start today I am off out for the day and what a grey miserable day it is. Not very practical but I am wearing my faux fur leopard print coat I am so in love with this coat at the moment. I have teamed it with my Sonia by Sonia Rykiel dress which I brought last fall and have only worn once I love the big velvet bow on the front, the necklace I brought yesterday from Primark for a bargain £3.00, cut off tights with knee length socks for something different and my fav Topshop boots finish this look off and my headband with a bow on the side to complement the bow on the dress. I am also very impressed with the Barry M nail polish and I am loving this green colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...