Sunday, October 11, 2009

My fab hat

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Today I am wearing a Kate Moss for Topshop dress it is from S/S08 the print reminds me of tattoos and I love the colours. I teamed it with my Fornarina cardigan, Topshop shoes which I got last month and I have only worn once and my very impressive Day Birger hat I love this hat I brought this last year from there A/W08 collection it is so unusual and always gets a lot of comments you will probably see this a bit throughout the winter months. I am also wearing a pair of leg warmers pulled up rather than pushed down it is a different way to wear them. I brought my bracelet from a cute little shop in Torquay when I visited there this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...