Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Trapper Hat

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It is a little windy today and I brought this faux fur trapper hat from H&M last week so I thought today was perfect to wear it. It has rather a lot of volume and I am not 100% sure if it suits me or not but hey I like it and it is very warm and I don't think it looks that bad. I teamed it with my Topshop boots, ASOS leather biker jacket and pair of cute grey wool tights from H&M. The top is very old and is from Nicole Farhi I felt this look needed some plaid so I thought this would be perfect pulled in at the waist for structure I put it over a H&M t-shirt dress. I am meeting my mum for lunch and a little shopping and thifting I am after a jade green nail polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...