Sunday, July 4, 2010

Jump Jump a Little Higher

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jumpsuit Laden, Gladiators Nine West, Necklace Ebay, Rings ASOS, H&M, Ebay, Sunnies H&M

Oh yes I am totally loving the jumpsuit from my top ten thifty buys it was just made for me. I am having fun at the moment letting my top slip off my shoulder I have being doing this with a few of my tops and it also works on this jumpsuit I picked out the orange colour and teamed it with tan accessories. I am off out now for a lovely day with my mum.

Happy Independence Day to all my lovely readers for the USA xoxo

Dont forget to check out Voucher Codes.co.uk for discount codes to all your favorite stores.


Follow my blog with bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...