Monday, July 5, 2010

A Missed Prom :(

While looking for the perfect occasion dress for my sisters wedding I came across Very they have an amazing range of womens clothing for all occasions. I was looking through their occasion wear and it got me thinking about Prom Dresses with the Prom season starting here in the UK they have a gorgeous selection sadly I never had an end of school Prom but if I did I think I would of loved to of worn this dress by Forever Unique how Sex in the City is this dress I can just imagine my gorgeous date turning up with an Orchid corsage to tie on my wrist and dancing all night and feeling like a Princess oh well I can dream.

Photobucket


What did you guys wear at your Prom or if like me did you not have one what style would you of worn????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...