Thursday, July 29, 2010

Snakes and Things

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dress John Zack via Ebay, Wedges Pied a Terre, Watch Ebay, Rings H&m & Claires Accessories

I off shopping today and if I do not find anything there are some things I want on ASOS. My friend gave me these shoes and I love them the colour is perfect with cream and I brought myself three pairs of these leopard print knee high socks from H&M they go with everything and I cant stop wearing them. My snake ring is from Claires Accessories and a bargain £4.50 I have not been in there for ages and was very surprised by how many nice things they have.

My boots that I spent the last two days waiting for. I went for the bigger size in the end I want them for work and seeing as I am on my feet eight hours a day they need to be comfortable. The second addition to my A/W wardrobe check out Nexts shoe collection here they have a gorgeous selction I know I will be back for more.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...