Friday, January 14, 2011

Going Native

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Poncho ASOS, Dress Topshop (old), Boots Topshop, Pouch H&M, Bag Label Lab

Why is that you reach a certain point in a season and your wardrobe seems to get smaller. I have reached that stage yet again it is like because I know Spring is coming I am not interested in my winter wardrobe any more. Whatever it is it is slightly annoying as I feel totally uninspired by what is in my wardrobe. I know I have written this before so it is a bit like change the record Giselle I think I need to go shopping and add some interesting pieces to update my winter wardrobe I have a few things in mind like kick flared jeans, snake print sheer blouse, a fringed waistcoat the list is actually endless so I will finish now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...