Friday, June 3, 2011

Brighton Rocks Part One

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Dress Aqua, Boots Buffalo, Cycling Shorts H&M, Bag Local Market, Bracelet LUXLA, Sunnies Therapy

Sorry guys but this is going to be image heavy. I went to Brighton, shopping and sea what more can a girl ask for except I did not really do much shopping wanted to make the most of the beautiful sunshine. The gorgeous chicks from LUXLA sent me over one of their Hex Bracelets check them out here and I love it it looks awesome sat next to my watch thanks chicks :))) xoxo.

It is so worth walking around Brighton and through the back streets I found this amazing graffiti and it made the most perfect backdrop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...