Saturday, June 25, 2011

California Dreaming

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Lace Pants ebay, Kimono Oh My Love, Tee Primark, Hat Stefanel, Shoes Bertie, Rings by Moi, Necklace Little Wing Feathers

I really do love the style of the beautiful girls from California and with the likes of Spanish Moss, Free People and Nasty Girl on there doors steps they really can find the most amazing clothes sadly for us in the UK who love this style we on the other hand have to wait ages, pay high shipping costs and even higher custom charges (sad face). So I try to source the same look from UK websites and I was really pleased when I found these lace flared pants from an ebay seller and a bargain £5.99 check them out here

Don't forget to enter my giveaway here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...