Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Can you tell which one is me?



Picture 1: Kindergarten - from left to right:
Top Row: Cyndi, Paulino, Kristine, Mark, Amy, ME!, and Mrs. Imbro
Middle Row: Donald, Todd?, Tom, David, Andriana, Dave, and Jennifer?
Bottom Row: Leighann (and her poor, broken arm), Brandi, Steve, Tony, Heather, and Debby

Picture 2: First Grade - from left to right:
Top Row: Todd? (another Todd?), Marissa, Tristan, Suzanne, Tom, Andriana, Jon, and Mrs. Oliver
Middle Row: Chris, Steve, Jason, Mike, Justin, Kristine, and Paul
Bottom Row: Heather, Christine, Jen, Janet, ME!, and David
Seated: Ben and Tony

Surprisingly enough, I went to school with most of these people for years, which is why I still remember their names. I even went to college with a few of them, and I still keep in contact with a handful. Many of them still live in our little town, so I see them at the local supermarket from time to time, as well. It's funny how small towns work.

Take Cyndi for instance. We've known each other since we were 5 years old. We still get together whenever Jess comes home. That's 23 years of friendship.

As Harry and I were going through some of his old pictures a couple of years ago, I spotted one of Cyndi around age 5. Yep, Harry's known Cyndi just as long as I have, yet we never knew of each other's existence until about 5 years ago.

It may be a small world, but it's an even smaller town. Sometimes it's comforting, other times it's downright creepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...