Saturday, September 22, 2007

I'm a bad, BAD blogger!

I've been so busy reading things on Maya's Mom (the "where parents share" forum I joined a few months ago and have become extremely addicted to) that I haven't set aside time to keep up with blogging. What's worse, I actually have a journal on there, and I update that a few times a week. For shame!

Things are going well. I got to hang out with Jess and Lea last weekend for some coffee talk. Joyous! Had an absolutely wonderful time. Ellie's getting ready to turn 11 months old next week. Good Lord! We're getting ready for the big ONE! We're gonna have a little party the weekend after she turns one, mostly family and maybe a friend or two.

We're gonna be shopping later on today for new kicks for the babe (she's gonna be a-walkin' any day now, I think), some toys for the b-day, and maybe a few more pieces of fall clothing. I LOVE shopping for her, so much more than shopping for myself. At least with her, every FITS and looks oh-so-cute. Not so much when I'm looking to clothe my own strange after-baby body. Grumble grumble.

And speaking of after-baby body, this woman needs to get into shape, as does the hubby. We decided to invest in a Total Gym for the house, and it should be here in the next week or two. It's time to shed some of this weight, damnit!

That's about all right now. Ellie just woke up from her nap. She's patiently talking to herself until I go get her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...