Tuesday, October 30, 2007

It's the day before Halloween and I'm...

Frazzled! Not only do I have to prepare for the Halloween festivities, but I've got Ellie's 1st Birthday the very next day. I have tons of baking to do for both! I've been running around like a mad-woman on my lunch break, going to 3 different stores because some had some of the stuff I needed but not one had ALL. Grrrrr. What happened to one-stop shopping? On top of that, I went to get Ellie's winter coat cuz it turned mighty cold this week, and I found that it's way too big! So I had to go buy another winter coat for her to use the next couple of months. Add in a pumpkin-carving contest at work tomorrow (I have no carved pumpkin to submit yet cuz the one I did yesterday sucked ass!) and the mini-party Thursday morning at daycare, and I'm now officially a lunatic, trying to be SuperMommy AND work a full work week.

It'll all work out. I need to chill! As my niece use to say, "Take a chill pill!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...