Thursday, August 14, 2008

Couples Survey

Here's a meme I stole from Leaner; it looked interesting.

Couples Survey

[1] What are your middle names? The only question I won't answer. I still value a little privacy.
[2] How long have you been together? We started dating just over 7 years ago on July 29, 2001. We got married February 4, 2004.
[3] How long did you know each other before you started dating? We had met 3 times before that through mutual friends.
[4] Who asked whom out? I'm the one that called, but he was the one that suggested I call. LOL
[5] How old are each of you? 31(A) and 33(H)
[6] What are your astrological signs? Taurus(A) and Capricorn(H)
[7] When was your first kiss? July 29, 2001
[8] Who's mother do you see the most? Mine
[9]Who's father? Mine
[10] Do you have any children together? 1 little girl
[11] What about pets? We have a cat named Luna
[12] Do you have a song? "I Want You To Want Me" By Cheap Trick and "Angel Eyes" by The Jeff Healey Band
[13] Which bill is the hardest on you as a couple? our new Mortgage:)
[14] Who pays the bills? I make sure everything is paid.
[15] Who drives and who sits shotgun? I drive, he calls shotgun.
[16] Did you go to the same school? Yes, but we didn't know each other then.
[17] Are you from the same hometown? Yes
[18] Do you live in the same town now? Yes
[19] Who is the smartest? I have more book smarts, but Harry is way more street smart. And he's really good with his hands.
[20] Who is the most sensitive? My feelings get hurt more easily, but Harry is more compassionate.
[21] Where do you eat out at most as a couple? We have a few choice places: Knapp's Landing, Old Towne Restaurant, and Applebee's.
[22] Where do you shop the most as a couple? Marshall's and Homegoods.
[23] Where is the furthest you have traveled as a couple? Hawaii
[24] Who has the best group of friends? I do.
[25] Who has the craziest exes? Harry definitely wins that one.
[26] Who has the worst temper? I'm quick to anger, but Harry's anger is scarier.
[27] Who does the cooking? We share that duty.
[28] Who is more social? I have a few more friends, but Harry's more social with neighbors.
[29] Who is the neat-freak? Me, hands down.
[30] Who is the most affectionate? I'd say it's a tie.
[31] Who is the most stubborn? Me.
[32] Who hogs the bed? We have a king-sized bed, so there's no hogging.
[33] Who wakes up earlier? He does.
[34] Where was your first date? We went to go see a movie and then went to shoot some pool (we didn't actually know it was a date until the end of the evening:)
[35] Who said I Love You first? He did on our 1 year anniversary.
[36] Who has the bigger family? I do.
[37] Do you give/get flowers often? A couple of times a year. That's all I need.
[38] How do you spend the holidays? With family, although we occasionally get one with just us and Ellie.
[39] Do you have cute little names for each other? Just Hon. We actually don't really use each other's names; we always say "Hon".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...