Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Quirky Meme

Mimi tagged me for this meme like a week and a half ago, but I just didn't have the time to do it while hanging out with Ellie. I guess better late then never:)

The Rules
* Link to the person who tagged you.
* Mention the rules.
* Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.
(I erased all the tagging stuff because most everyone has already gotten around to doing the meme).


1. I am anal about how clothes are put away, as in all tee shirts need to be on the same shelf in the armoire, all jeans, all long-sleeved shirts, all sweaters, and all non-jean pants. All bras must be in one drawer, all underwear, all socks, etc. All button-down shirts must be hung together facing left, all dresses, all dress pants, all skirts, etc. It drives me mad if it's not in the proper order. Ellie's drawers are also done similar, only her clothes are in areas of drawers in certain piles. I won't even go into Harry's armoire because it causes me to convulse into fits. He just throws stuff in. How can he find anything? (I used to be worse... everything in the closet also went from light colors to dark colors. I broke that habit once Ellie was born; I just don't have the time).

2. I am left-handed, but I have to shoot pool or mini-golf right-handed. It feels awkward shooting left-handed, which makes no sense.

3. I hate having long nails. I keep them pretty short. My hands are super small, and long nails make my fingers look weird to me.

4. I hate being the passenger in the car. I drive us almost everywhere. I hate not being able to use the brake, and I sometimes stomp on the floor of the car like there's a brake there when I don't think someone is stopping early enough (Harry). I am ashamed to say that I am most definitely a side-seat driver. I usually keep my eyes closed if I have to be a passenger so I don't freak.

5. Although I am anal about how clothes are put away, I do not separate laundry when washing (except if I know a red shirt will bleed). This is probably because the only white things I own are socks, and I don't really care how white they stay. I can just buy more.

6. I have this awful habit of licking my fingers when I eat sticky or messy food, like Cheetos or barbequed chicken. And it's not just once I'm done, it's the entire time I'm eating the food. It drives my sister crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...