Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Golden Touch

Jumpsuit H&M, Jacket Miss Selfridges, Belt Topshop, Shoes Kurt Geiger, Cuffs French Connection, Belt worn as Necklace New Look

Today is the first day of my three days off for Christmas so I have spent the day bumming around watching Christmas films. I woke up this morning and some presents had appeared under the tree I took a picture of a really pretty gift wrapped present from my mum. I love masks and this one is so pretty and it looks so beautiful under the tree. I am off out for drinks with friends I was going to wear this gold jumpsuit on New Years Eve but I can't wait that long. I brought it the same day I brought the gold skirt. I decided to go for gold accessories I thought it would be too much but it seemed to work. Sorry about the picture quality but they were taken in a hurry and it was not until I uploaded them that I realised and I have no time to take more.

My beautiful present

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...