Sunday, December 13, 2009

Party Time

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dress Sass & Bide, Cardigan Topshop, Headband Primark, Shoes Gina

As promised this is what I wore last night. I am going to spend today watching Christmas films on the Hallmark channel to get in to the Christmas mood. I brought this dress five years ago it is by Sass & Bide I brought it for a works Christmas party the event was in a exclusive night club just off Bond Street so I needed something special I ordered it off Net-a-Porter and I loved how it arrived in a fab box and all nicely wrapped. It felt as special last night as it did five years ago and it has not really dated it is perfect for Christmas as it reminds me of an angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...