Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Let it snow Let it snow Let it snow

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dress Farhi, Shirt wore under dress Miss Selfridges, Coat Thifted, Shoes Urban Outfitter, Boots Ebay

Today we had some snow I was so excited as I can't remember the last time it snowed in December. I went out and finished the rest of my Christmas shopping I had to get changed last minute as my first outfit was not really ideal for the snow I am wearing my new shoes that arrived the other day from Urban Outfitters. When I got home it was still snowing so I took some pictures and put on some Christmas music there is nothing more magical then listening to Christmas songs while it snows. I am now full of the Christmas spirit :).

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...