Tuesday, December 22, 2009

No Snow for Me




Blouse Miss Selfridges, Belt worn as Necklace New Look, Boots Kurt Geiger, Hat New Look, Coat Topshop



Everyone in the UK got snow apart from the area that I live in :(. It is really strange as a town 10 miles away got snow but not one flake all we had was ice. My poor brother had his flight cancelled yesterday as they shut the airport he was put up in a hotel for the night and got a flight first thing this morning all this chaos and my little town carried on as normal. People even slept over in the bed department in a department store because they got snowed in. I am wearing my skirt as a dress today and I have layered a blouse under it. The boots are the same ones as yesterday but I removed the cuffs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...