Saturday, February 13, 2010

A Casual Day

Cape Zara, Jeans Topshop, Sweater Whistles, Boots Topshop, Bag Ghost, Belt Mexx

Well my last two days of being a lady of leisure and I am off to meet my mum and sister for lunch. I decided to wear my cape it is cold today but we well be inside so this should be warm enough and I wanted a casual outfit today so this seemed perfect. I teamed it with jeans but I will be teaming it with shorts channeling Chloe when it is warm enough. I cant believe that I do not own a pair of tan boots I am going to have to get a pair but I will have to wait to March now as I have run out of money :( .


I have received the Sunshine Blog Award from Star Lights Fashion world check out her blog she has a funky little style going on.

Now for 12 bloggers who bring me sunshine

Fashionaina
I love My Blog

Random London Girl
Glamour Bbey
Pretty Green Tea
A Shopaholic is loose
Leah
Suz-xx
Yssis
Elisharon
Asterisque
Watching the Waves

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...