Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Happy Shopping Day

Jumpsuit ASOS, Biker Jacket ASOS, Cardigan Topshop, Boots Topshop, Snood & Legwarmers H&M, Bag TK Maxx


It is so nice to have money in the bank it feels like forever since I was last payed. I was up early today my day off and I knew that I wanted to go shopping I have two towns where I live the one I work in and the other one is where I went today it is great when you want a lot of things for your money it stocks lots of cheap one of shops and cheaper High Street shops. I brought a gorgeous green parka and a pair of fab lace up suede boots from New Look I am sure you will see them soon. I got a few weird looks today wearing this outfit not sure why but I liked it and jumpsuits are fab for getting on and off when trying on clothes. I did not wear my cardigan in the end I swapped it for my trusty snood. I love wearing my leg warmers like this too sorry for the repeat xoxo

Also my silk print ASOS trousers arrived today they are sooooooooooo nice a little see through for anyone who is thinking of getting a pair but this is not a hugh problem


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...