Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I just could not wait

Trousers ASOS, Vest Farhi by Nicole Farhi, Lace Vest H&M, Parka International, Boots New Look

I am terrible as soon as I get something new I have to wear it straight away this time all the things from yesterday. I just love these harem trousers from ASOS and they are going to be awesome in the summer with tan wedges and open toe shoes but today seeing as it is still cold I teamed them with the new boots I brought from New Look yesterday love these boots and they are like slippers on so comfortable. The parka is also a purchase from yesterday I am going to be teaming this with girly dresses and shorts. Are you guys the same as soon as you buy something new you have to wear it straight away?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...