Monday, February 8, 2010

Edgey Florals

Leggings H&M, Body Topshop, Parka International, Boots Boo Hoo, Scarf Tara Jarmon

I went out quickly this morning had some bits and pieces to do. It has tried to snow today and they are predicting some for tomorrow I an hoping not as I have a shopping trip planned I don't mind if it snow after tomorrow I sound so selfish but my local town does not have a Zara's and there is a town outside of London near me that has one so I am planning on going tomorrow with my mum she likes Zara's too. I brought these legging on Friday from H&M don't ask me why but bandages popped into my head when thinking about leggings I wanted something that looked like bandages so these seemed perfect with the rouching that goes all the way up the leg. I like this effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...