Saturday, December 8, 2007

Do they make a pill for that?

The last couple of weeks, I've been a completely different person. I hate it. I hate how I feel. I hate the things that spew forth from my mouth. I hate the way my brain has been working.

Ever since my sister got into two car accidents in as many weeks, I'm just not the same. The first one scared me; what if I lost her? Sure, I bitch about her all the time because of our living situation, but she IS my sister. What if she had gotten MORE hurt than she did? How would I have coped?

So when she got into the second accident, I went from shock to worry to anger in 3 seconds flat. I won't go into the details, but it was a VERY BAD ACCIDENT. One that could have been avoided. Hence where the anger came in.

And ever since then, I've been easily brought back to that anger, easily and quickly, for the stupidest things.

I hate it.

I hate that blood-boiling, seething-anger feeling. The one that completely overwelmes you because your husband didn't pick up his socks or your mother called while you were busy making dinner. Why get so angry over these things? Why see red because the TV is too loud or the water isn't boiling fast enough?

How do I get away from this? Is there a pill I can take? A course of yoga? Do I need to start anger management?

Why is it happening? Will it just go away as quickly as it came?

What do I need to do to fix me?

Does anyone have an answer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...