Wednesday, December 26, 2007

These are a few of my favorite things...

I didn't really need anything this year, so I told Harry not to go overboard and just get me one thing from him and one from Ellie.

I'm so glad I told him this.

Because of these guidelines (along with not spending over $30 on either gift), he really put some thought into what to get me.

I opened Ellie's present first and proceeded to cry big sopping tears for 10 minutes. I collect these beautiful figurines called Willow Tree. I have one we got for our engagement, one for our wedding, one for fertility when we were trying to conceive Ellie, one for pregnancy, and one for when Ellie was born. Ellie's gift added to my collection...



It's called "Child of my Heart". My crying made Harry cry. It's just so beautiful.

From Harry, I got this...



I am a huge Gaiman fan, and this JUST came out. I am SO excited to read it.

He did good this year. REAL good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...